As an organisation we offer an exciting, creative and caring theatre experience for all young people from 12-18. This means from the most able to those who may be disadvantaged in some way – this could include anything from a disability to difficult family circumstances. Our work is supportive and geared towards encouraging the young person to reach their potential. Above all it is about achieving success through hard work, teamwork, professionalism and mutual enjoyment in a caring and supportive environment. To this end we are supported by Children in Need as an organisation who works tirelessly for better outcomes for young people.
- Builds essential life skills
- Safe, supportive and caring
- Run by theatre professionals
- Two major shows a year performed in the Royal Spa Centre
- Specialising in acting with singing and dance
- Reasonable fees and concessionary rates