The Acting Factory is designed to bridge the gap between those waiting for new classes to begin and those who would like to build a skill base for the future. These classes are free standing one off practical workshops but can be combined to form a more comprehensive overview
- Why play them
- Unlocking Potential
- Facing inhibitions
- Do we take things too seriously?
Professional/Amateur – is there a difference?
- Approaches to Acting – amateur/professional
- Movement/Breathing/Vocal Technique
- Intro to Stanislavski
- Body Language
Improvisation – how do I do it?
- I hate it/I love it
- Imagination and feeling free
- A real sense of fun and creativity
- We all do it
- We all have a voice
- Singing is good for us
- Get to grips with harmony
- Music Theatre selections
- Without him we’d all be …….
- The Method?
- Chekhov/Ibsen/Pinter texts/subtexts
- A little knowledge…….is a very good thing!
- Love it/hate it/ I just don’t understand it
- Blank verse and prose
- Unlocking the text and finding the truth
- If music be the food of love – let’s have a banquet!